Peru Amazon Escape 3 days from Cusco
Having in mind that the time gets short when visiting Peru as one of the wonderful countries that have to tell and show you a lot about cultural traditions, landscapes, and unforgettable culinary experience, we knows that the rainforest in Peru its attractions that should not miss at all if you are already in Cusco which its the gateway of our expeditions and the gateway for our tours along the Amazon rainforest of Manu Park.
At Peru Amazon Travel, we have designed an exclusive tour that will take to the Manu Buffer Zone that offers great chances to observe great wildlife among monkeys, reptiles and colorful birds, Relax and enjoy the view of nature and from the commodity of your cabins at Guadalupe Lodge, these tours are lead by our specialized guide who is eager to help you to create unforgettable experiences when visiting the Peruvian Amazon.
DAY 1: Cusco – Guadalupe Lodge
- Enjoyable private begins in the Andes of Cusco with stunning views of the mountain peaks and remote village.
- Visit of the pre-Inca cemetery ruins at Ninamarca.
- Guided tour and breakfast at the charming colonial village of Paucartambo.
- Descent to the cloud forest and walk along the cloud forest to spot the amazing cock-of-the-rock other colorful birds and monkeys.
- Upon arrival to the Guadalupe Reserve if having time we will explore the trails that will take us along the swampy forest to look for the capuchin monkeys.
- Night walk to look for reptiles and insects
DAY 2: Guadalupe Lodge – Boat Explorations – Wildlife Rescued Centre
- Early morning breakfast at the Lodge
- Minivan van ride towards the Atalaya Port.
- Motorized canoe to navigate the exciting Alto Madre de Dios.
- Trail explorations and Lake exploration on local rafts to look for capibaras, monkeys and many birds.
- Moderate walking in the afternoon provides a good opportunity to experience the flora and fauna and observation of the giant kapok tree along the trails of the area.
- Optional visit to the wild animal’s rescue center along the way.
- Dinner and overnight at the Guadalupe Lodge.
DAY 3: Guadalupe Lodge – Cusco
- Visit the natural caves to see large spiders, bats, and trails around the lodge.
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- A guided walk around the garden of the lodge to explain the medicinal and curative plants such as; coca leaf, wild tomatoes, annatto etc.
- The return trip to Cusco, arrival around the 16:00 hrs.