We offers activities and Tours at the 3 popular rainforest destinations in Peru, Manu National Park, Tambopata National Reserve and Iquitos (Pacaya Samiria) please consider the following:
- If you do not see all dates of departures for Manu National Park, dates that you’re expecting to travel, please contact us, all our tours are bookable by 2 participants minimum.
- We offer DISCOUNTED RATES and DAILY DEPARTURES for groups, FAMILIES along the season, contact us for further details and prices!
No worries about being a SOLO TRAVELLER join one of our already existing groups that can be seen on each tour program and ready to make new friends!
- If you are interested in a PRIVATE or TAILOR MADE programs for Birding, Photography, Explorations or Educational programs for students or advanced, we can design one for you on the best date that fits to your schedule!
- Tours guided by experienced guides whose speaks good english, most of our tourist comes from United States and whole Europe so for multi-language groups we provide bilingual guides. Tour packages are also available in other languages such as: French, German, Japanese upon request in advance.
- We are the most concerned about the environment as we provide energy from removable sources, the trip is oriented in the most ecofriendly way from start to end.
- Organizing trips for families our tours are more flexible and affordable rates for groups.
- Our tours are also designed for adventurous people, who want to explore unique destinations in Peru, we design tours where only few people get.
- Best deals on fixed departures, check for our incoming departures on each tour calendar.
- All Fixed and Group departures are small guided excursions, a maximum of 7 participants plus guide, our services are oriented to small guided pack, you get personalized service without paying more.
- Our tours are socially responsible and more inclusive in the Local communities along the Manu Cultural Zone.
- Flexible Tours, you can also inquiry for our custom made programs, we also offer exclusive tours including flights to the Manu Park region.
- Respect to the environment. We don’t hold and catch any wildlife on our